12.14.2009

Ekilove

Hello my lovelies! So I ordered a pair of earrings from the lovely Eki before Thanksgiving, and I sent it home so I wasn't able to open it until I came home on Friday. Of course I had to do a post on it because I really love the way she packages everything. Her slogan is "Handmade With Love" and you can REALLY see how much love and care she puts into just packaging everything. Also, everything's all pink and girly and you all know I'm a sucker for that. :) Can you guys see her business card? I love it!

Inside my package there were more goodies than just my earrings. There was a cute bow hair clip and yummy chocolates. She gave me an Espresso Coffee flavored KitKat that you can only find in Japan! I love KitKats and I wish they had all those awesome flavors like Green Tea here for me to buy! One day I will go to Japan and buy me all the KitKats I want, but anyways I digress.

And finally the earrings! I got a pair of Angel earrings. Aren't they just gorgeous? I love wings, crowns, and locks and keys on any sort of accessory so when I saw this I just knew I had to get it. I will be sporting these the next few days when I go out :) They got that wintery kind of feel too don't they?

Check out Ekilove.com!
Besides accessories, she also makes beautiful handmade makeup pouches and cases for your DS and phones. :)

6 comments:

  1. very lovely loot! i love eki's nice packaging! & the earrings are wonderful :) especially the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the earrings are sooo pretty!! they give such princessy feelings =) *runs check eki's site up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what lovely packaging! Those earrings are just gorgeous! :O Lovely blog too btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try the kitkat :) and teh earrings are so pretty. i must check this shop ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh how pretty!! I love Eki's stuff -- so gorgeous! I definitely want to buy more of her earrings in the future. I think I want all the ones with wings hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Eki's creations, they're so cute! I just wanna hoard it all! lol I love her business cards too, very chic!

    ReplyDelete