12.13.2009

Finally Back! & some DSK

Hello everyone! I am sooo sorry for being MIA for so long. The last few weeks of my Fall quarter was so hectic I had a hard time managing everything that was on my plate. I just didn't have time to take pictures and spend time to type up entries. However, I am finally on Winter Break for 3 weeks. I will try my best to put out every single post I promised and the giveaway (yes, I didn't forget) as soon as I go get the prizes. I took some pictures already for my upcoming posts and I will continue to take some more tomorrow. I just need to write up the entries. Thank you to everyone who's still with me and bared with my lack of updates all the time.

As for videos, I won't be making any for the next week or so since I just got my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. My face isn't swollen (luckily) but I have a hard time talking. I will make some during this break for sure though! I am also thinking about getting a small camcorder soon so it will be easier to set up when I want to make a video.

So here's a recent nail design that I did to celebrate winter :) I am thinking about doing some nail tutorials and DIY tutorials that will be really pretty and cute. I haven't fully decided yet if I will so please leave a comment and let me know if you guys would be interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSK Jewelry
http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com/

So I bought these awhile ago, but I never got around to make a post about them. They are DSK's Lil Plump Clear AB Star earrings. Aren't they just so sparkly and pretty? They look so gorgeous on and they absolutely go with everything. If you ever catch them on sale, pick up a pair! You will not regret it :)

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hey!! Congrats on being done! And love the nails! I would love to see a tut. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nail design. I did something similiar...

    http://beautygossipologyst.blogspot.com/2009/08/notd-stardust.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back!
    <3 your nails! so sparkly :)
    cute earrings also! i have a pair in yellow topaz! have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see some nail tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! Winter Break! That's something I really miss, having a break from school ^_~ You treasure every minute and it feels so dang good to be not think about school : )

    Your nails look amazing! I am in wow. Did it take you long? I always struggle with painting my right hand with my left lol

    Glad to see you posting!

    <3

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous nail design! i like the gradation effect - I've tried doing that a few times but it never turns out well, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph: Haha it did take a lot more time because I had to be extra still especially when I did my right hand. Didn't want to screw up XD

    Mayaari: This design you can actually cheat a little haha. No need to make perfect gradation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your nails! I can't wait to see your tutorial =)
    And I just bought a necklace from DSK jewelry too! And like you said, its soo sparkly!! I want to get the bubbly necklace too but I'm still a little broke from Christmas shopping hehe so I'll have to wait on the necklace a little longer =D.

    ReplyDelete